Hey, you. Just minutes ago I posted about JSON. You should read that first! Hmm…
For now, have you heard about GSON? I thought it was another JSON or JSON in G mode or JSON that owned by G. But I have no idea what is that G. LOL
Well, belongs to what I read about GSON at Google Code, here it is…
Gson is a Java library that can be used to convert Java Objects into their JSON representation. It can also be used to convert a JSON string to an equivalent Java object. Gson is an open-source project hosted at http://code.google.com/p/google-gson.
Gson can work with arbitrary Java objects including pre-existing objects that you do not have source-code of.
Goals for Gson
- Provide easy to use mechanisms like toString() and constructor (factory method) to convert Java to JSON and vice-versa
- Allow pre-existing unmodifiable objects to be converted to and from JSON
- Allow custom representations for objects
- Support arbitrarily complex object
- Generate compact and readability JSON output
With no wasting time, just direct to GSON Github, here. Happy Gson!